Monday, March 28, 2011

Out Gunned. Facing a more experienced opponent. Know your enemy! Know your Shogun.



When I originally fought this battle I didn't know what the stats of half of this guys units were. I never faced rockets before. I don't even own Matchlock Ashigaru in the Avatar campaign yet. If I did know I probably could have won this match. Instead I sat back and focused on killing his Warrior Monks. This was not a battle of killing power but Moral. My opponent had few units but with spectacular Moral. I had many units with limited Moral but with numbers comes confidence. The Key. Other than my mistake of throwing my general into the "flank" of my enemies warrior monks, I could have removed the one unit that lowered my moral until my 600 units fled the battlefield.

Rockets have a Melee Attack defense of 2, Melee Defence 2 and Moral of 2. Rockets in their own right scare the living hell out of all enemy units.

As a 16th century Japanese Samurai I would probably run from rockets too. If only I attacked those rockets before my army wet their pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment