Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interview with 1v1 Shogun Contender [M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist)



]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: I am here with [M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist), currently rank 2 in the 1v1 ladder at 82 wins 25 losses. How are you doing Idi
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): I am doing very well
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: So first off. I want to clarify that you aren't a Rapist in the traditional sense. Is that the case?
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): I rape in total war only sir
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: haha very good
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): :)
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: So how active a member are you in the total war community?
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): I am very active. I have been around ever since m2tw but went into the clan scene at the start of empire total war with the Seattle Steel clan. Now my clan has changed its name from SS to M_BH (Mugabes BrotherHood) and have been forever making war in shogun 2.
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: Tell me about Muhabes Brotherhood and the clan aspect of Total War in the top tiers.
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: sorry Mugabes
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: ***
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): Well Mugabes Brotherhood like I said used to be called Seattle Steel (SS) and we have been around ever since empire. The clan itself participates in CWB and CWC tournaments and plays clan matches all over the game. The clan aspect of Shogun 2 has changed a lot from when I first entered the scene. Before Shogun it was all about small groups of players who were extremely good at the game. Now with the map of Japan and avatar conquest it is about how many players do you have in your clan that can take over territories. Sort of like making a giant army and trying to take over the world sort of thing. In essence it has changed from Quality to Quantity as far as clan machanics go. It is very interesting however and is a stretch for old Total war clans like us. Very fierce and very... personal... ;)
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: Which clans, would you say, give you the most "personal" rivalries
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): Well in Empire and Napoleon total war it was two clans known as GODS and HUNTSMAN. Now with Shogun however those clans are not doing as well as before. What we see now is a shift where all of the rtw clans and m2tw clans are coming back. 7Samurai I would say has given us the must rivalry, followed by Grail Knights.
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: Is this because of the quality of their "generals" or quantity like you previously mentioned?
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): With 7sam it is the quantity. With the GrailK it is their genereals
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: Those are some fighting words towards 7sam. They may rally pretty hard after reading this. Think you are ready for anything to finish off this season?
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): haha let them come! Do you mean in terms of the conquest map?
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: Yes
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): I am sorry the question confuses me ;P
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: Haha, When the season is over. Will your clan oiwn most of Japan. I think only 13 days remain.
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: own*
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): ahh. Only time can tell us that my friend. We have our strategy and we have our plans but we will have to wait. I could confidently say yes we will own most of japan and come in first for this seasons but we will see what our enemies do as well.
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: In anycase I wish you luck. As for the lighter side of Shogun 2. What is your favorite unit in the game?
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): haha thank you. My favorite unit is my first veteran unit which was a yari samurai. I call it LUVMOS BASTARDS. Very dangerous.
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: haha, how did you upgrade him?
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): well I put the basic upgrades in such as full melee attack and defence, full moral, then with the clan tokens I added better moral and full elite defence. that is it so far.
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: sounds dangerous to me
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: and expensive!
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): haha aye! the cost should be more for how tough they are!
]TPG[ AzureCuzYeah: haha. Alright Idi thanks for your time. I hope to do it again in the future.
[M_BH] Idi Amin Dada (Rapist): thank you very much it was a pleasure

1 comment: