Saturday, May 7, 2011

AzureCuzYeah's Tosa Cup experience!

I just finished my first round of the Tosa Cup and unfortunately lost. Luckily for you I have replay commentary of all three games. My opponent was Sabre: Rank 1 in the 1v1 ladder and Rank 2 in the Shogun ladder. The Tournament is a bracket with the best of three games. Over all I enjoyed my first tournament. I think they are necessary to highlight and display true skill in Total War. With myself eliminated, I have my replays to show for it. Enjoy.

Round 1:


Round 2:


Round 3:

1 comment:

  1. Is it okay if I these vidoes to The Org's media library? See here: http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/media.php?

    While we're not going to convert all the replays to videos (way too many matches), we are going to convert the semifinals and finals (and perhaps a bit more, unsure yet). However, that doesn't mean we don't want videos from the rest of the matches, just that we can't do it ourselves. I'd love to put all videos that other people do of their matches into the Tosa Cup category as well, and that includes yours.

    Thanks for playing, btw! If this whole thing goes well, we will definitely be hosting more tournaments, including with teams instead of individuals.

    -TinCow
    Tech Admin
    http://www.totalwar.org

    ReplyDelete