Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Perablenta's 1vs1 video: Spector vs Cav spam!



''Hi, there my name is Peter and I will be your commentator for this battle.''
This is how I open my battles, and how I will open on this blog.

The battle you see here was my 53rd in Shogun 2 TW, Avatar multiplayer conquest. In this battle I am 4* general and so is my enemy. I fielded a standard balanced army while the enemy used a Cavalry spam with 80% Bow Cavalry. Watch the video and see who won this battle.

I also heavily edited one part of the battle which I am sure all fans of the Old western movies are going to like and recognize.
And to the rest I give a small hint : ''I am good, he is bad and this battle is ugly!''
P.S. Perablenta/blenta/Spector are all nick's of Peter, that is me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment